Tuesday 14 February 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

Hello all,


I've never been a big one for valentine's personally, but I did get a beautiful rose delivered this morning, so I'm not complaining :P  Isn't it gorgeous?  :)  It's from a little florist in town.  I just love the little crystal heart in it.



Did any of you get anything handmade for valentines?


I've been away doing musical things all weekend so I haven't posted in a while (including an album launch! :D).  I am currently waiting for stamping blanks to arrive, I bought a set of letter stamps from Lori at SupplyZone on Etsy, and I can't wait to try them out.  All you jewellery makers, go and look at her stuff (and tell her JewelleryByKat sent you), she has a whole shop full of lovely stuff to inspire your creations.  I'll post pictures of my stamped things once I've got them!



These are the ones I bought, I bought both upper and lower case sets.  I'm going to get a slightly bigger set for doing single initials at some point, these are beautiful but at 2mm are (obviously) very small!  Have a look - Handwritten stamps.


I'm also planning my next tutorial, I think it will be the floating necklace, possibly in purple swarovski and pearl, or maybe AB clear swarovski, I haven't quite decided.  It may have to wait though, I'm recording another album next week, as you do!  I also have a floating bracelet in mind, so hopefully I'll get time to do that this evening and put some pics up.

No comments:

Post a Comment