Tuesday 21 February 2012

Beautiful Sunny Day in Dorset!

Okay, so I've slacked a little on the posting and tutorial-ing, just been keeping to my target of posting at least one new item a day in my shop and keeping on top of admin in the 'Critique Me' Etsy team.  I'm in Dorset at the moment, which is beautiful, and I've been busy crafting, but am without my usual photo set up so can't put any of my new creations in the shop until next week.

I went for a walk round Shaftesbury yesterday, and I went to see Gold Hill, or the Hovis hill, if you prefer! :P

I also popped into the fab bead shop at the top of the hill, as I always do, and bought some pretty things.  Not quite sure what I'll do with them but they just caught my eye!  Amongst other things I bought some shell beads and some gorgeous tanzanite coloured glass beads...I really love the unusual shape of them, they really sparkle!  If you ever pass by, check out The Beadster, or check it out online.



Also, today my boyfriend did some charity shop perusing in my absence and bought me a little present...






Cheeky or what?  :P  It's actually not as fluffy as the cover suggests, but that isn't why he bought it!


No comments:

Post a Comment