Saturday 7 April 2012

I'm back!

Apologies for going a bit MIA!  I've been involved in a music project in Leeds for the last few weeks, so I haven't been blogging or doing much making.  Irony being what it is, I've had more orders in the last 2 and a bit weeks than any other time, but thanks to some help from home sending beads and tools up to me, I got them all done!


Also, some fun news!  To celebrate me reaching 200 likes on Facebook, I'm offering 15% off anything in my Etsy shop with the code 'Facebook15'.  Thanks to everyone who has liked my page :D


Currently I'm in Dorset again, more music making.  However, I have just listed one of my favourite new items on Etsy, this beautiful pink charm bracelet.  I know I'm a bit biased, but I just love it.  So much so that I immediately ordered a bunch more crystals to make one to keep, and I plan to make them in other colours too.  Let me know what you think!  I just think Swarovski crystals are stunning, they sparkle so much, but it's impossible to do them justice in photos.



The display on the right is a mini bust, I misread the eBay listing, but actually this size has come in handy for displaying bracelets, and will be useful for the craft fair I'm doing in a few weeks.

As I've just been paid, and had some more sales myself (yay), I also treated myself to some of the items I've favourited on Etsy, so as they arrive I'll be featuring some of them here.  The first one will be a gorgeous mug cosy that was designed and made for me by the lovely Laura Whitford of Kozmic Dreams, and I got the added bonus of being her first buyer!  Look out for that one in the next few days, and check her out on Etsy :)  I've also got some great books I'll be reviewing, 2 on polymer clay and one on jewellery stamping.




No comments:

Post a Comment