Thursday 12 April 2012

Product feature! Gorgeous Mug Cosy from Kozmic Dreams

I promised a product feature, and here it is!



This is my amazing mug cosy, courtesy of Laura Whitford at Kozmic Dreams.

Laura is a UK seller with heaps of experience in knitting and crocheting.  Her Etsy shop is fairly new, it has been open since September and features some gorgeous knitted animals, crocheted bags and a variety of tea cosy designs.  Here are two of my other favs, this lovely little pirate owl, and a musical notes cosy!



So, about my tea cosy.  I came across Laura's shop through the Etsy teams.  Her work is lovely, so I sent her a message about making a mug cosy with a treble clef, and she replied very quickly, saying she'd have a go.  I was very surprised by just how fast she got back to me - within 2 days she'd sent me a link to the completed listing!  Loved it, obviously, so I bought it and it arrived very quickly.  She offered to make it in a different colour if I preferred, but I think the black and white looks great :)


As someone who is always being told off for leaving my cups of tea to go cold (usually getting distracted by Etsy...), this is a brilliant buy.  It really does the trick.  The wool is lovely and soft and it's machine washable too.  Highly recommended for any hot drinks lover, as you can see in the top photo it even fits my music themed 'bucket-o-tea' mug!


Kozmic Dreams - Brilliant little shop, do go over and have a look!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so so much Kat! This lovely blog has really made my day. I'm so glad you liked the mug cosy. Laura xxx

    ReplyDelete