Wednesday 3 April 2013

Happy Easter!

Hope you've all had a lovely Easter weekend and eaten far too much chocolate!  I certainly have.  My favourite being the Creme Egg "Splats" I was given.  I absolutely ADORE creme eggs so that was a fab treat.  They didn't last long though...

I thought today I would share with you some of my favourite Easter finds from the world of Etsy...  Here are my top 3 "Eggs-tra special" (sorry) Etsy finds...

First I found this adorable little felted bunny!




Isn't he just gorgeous?  I love the long ears and cute little beady eyes.  This little guy comes from MiaPuPe in Estonia, and she makes lots of little felted treasures, as well as rag dolls and soft toys.  


Next up is this beautiful nest necklace by Les Petit Choses of Lisbon.  Don't you just love the name too?  I really like the detail on the eggs in the nest.  It's made from polymer clay and then hand painted.  Have a look at the rest of the collection too, it's described as "Delicate Romantic Jewelry", and doesn't disappoint!   







Last but no means least are these gorgeous bunny slippers for tiny feet!  They're made by Puddintoes in the US, another fantastic name, and they're just adorable.  I just wish I knew a tiny person to put them on so I had an excuse to buy them.  Shelley has lots of other fun baby things including hats, blankets and quilts.






So there are some of my favourites - what treasures have you found in your travels?  Did you get any cool Easter presents?

Kat x

1 comment:

  1. Very lovely finds! Thanks so much for featuring my booties :)

    ReplyDelete